Call for Paper
"Technology inspires Innovation" is the motto of the 17th I4CS, to be held June 26 till 28, 2017 in Darmstadt/Germany, dedicated to challenging aspects around modern community services. Thanks to Telekom Innovation Laboratories, who will be the conference host for a second time after Berlin in 2011.
Due to the rapid evolution of web technologies and rich mobile Internet devices, ICT support for communities is possible on the next quality level. In search of innovative solutions, multi-disciplinary collaboration among researchers, service providers and industry partners is essential to invent novel Internet Community Systems.
Technology: Distributed Architectures and Frameworks
- Infrastructure & models for community services
- Data structures & management in community systems
- Community self-organization in ad-hoc environments
- Search, information retrieval & distributed ontologies
- Smart world models & big data analytics
Applications: Communities on the Move
- Social networks & open collaboration
- User generated content for business and social life
- Recommender solutions & context awareness
- Augmented reality & location-based gaming
- Purity in web & mobile applications
Socialization: Ambient Work and Living
- eHealth challenges & ambient assisted living
- Intelligent transport systems & connected vehicles
- Smart energy & home control
- Internet of things & cyber physical systems
- Security, identity & privacy protection
We solicit submissions of unpublished papers presenting research results, industrial experiences and applications, as well as detailed specifications of open problems.
Electronic submission is required. Full papers of no more than 16 pages written in English should be submitted as PDF files using the EasyChair conference management system. Submitted papers will be subject to a single-blind review process by at least three members of the program committee.
I4CS 2017 will publish their proceedings in the series Communications in Computer and Information Science (CCIS) by Springer. The Steering Committee received Springer's approval by December 28, 2016.
- Paper submission: February 23, 2017
- Author notification: March 23, 2017
- Camera-ready copies: April 10, 2017
- Early registration: April 24, 2017
- Conference date: June 26 - 28, 2017