Please, format your paper according to the authors instruction of LNI. The following information and templates for LaTeX and Microsoft Word will help you (provided by the Gesellschaft für Informatik - GI):
Electronic submission of your paper is required. Full papers of no more that 10 pages , single column, 19,2 cm x 12,6 cm, 10 px Times New Roman text font should be submitted as PDF files using the conference system EasyChair .
Note: You will need to create an EasyChair account, if you have not already done so.
For the submission in EasyChair, you need to provide several information on your contribution (address for correspondence, authors, title and abstract, keywords). These information can also be provided in advance without submitting the paper itself. We recommend to do so! You can update all information and of course your submission as long as the submission is not closed.
How to submit a paper for the Proceedings of I2CS 2009:
- As corresponding author you need to create an EasyChair account , if you have not already done so.
- Please prepare your paper according to the Authors Instruction mentioned before using the template files. These templates incorporate the specifications for conference proceedings. The length of the paper should be no more than 10 pages. Your paper has to be submitted in PDF format.
- Please submit your paper for review using the EasyChair conference management system (you need an account first).
- After review a revision and final version of the paper must be provided.
- Together with the final paper the Copyright Agreement must be signed and submitted. You can downloaded it from here .
Note: Papers will only be published if at least one author has registered for the conference to present the paper.
If you have any direct inquiries about submissions in general please send them to or directly to Volkmar Schau, the Program Chair at . The conference staff will contact you only if the paper does not perform properly or has other problems.
How to use the conference system EasyChair:
Obtaining an EasyChair Account
To log in to EasyChair, you must own an EasyChair account. If you do not have allready one you need to register . The registration process is a two step process. After entering your name and email address (together with a secret word for the registration process), you will receive an email containing a link to create your account.
Create a new submission
After your login at EasyChair you will find a link "New Submission" to create a new submission. Clicking on this link you are able to provide details on your submission (address for correspondence, authors, title and abstract, keywords) and you will be able to upload your paper. It is also possible to upload the paper later. So you have the chance to create a submission in advance and upload the paper later which is the recommend way!
Update your submission
If you have already created one or multiple submissions you will find a link "Paper ". Following this link, the given information on your submissions are presented. On the rigth side of the page you will see a set of links which will enable you to modify or withdraw your submission.